Welcome to Curriculum & Instruction Graduate Student Association (CIGSA)
The purpose of CIGSA is to foster a culture of cooperation within the department by:
- Providing academic support through speakers, mentoring, and presentation of potential grant and research opportunities.
- Facilitating effective communication and cooperation among students, faculty, and administration.
- Representing graduate students’ needs, interests, and concerns to faculty and administration.
- Providing a forum for the exchange of research.
- Planning social events.
- Maintaining a connection between graduate students and the Curriculum and Instruction Graduate Committee and the Purdue Graduate Senate.